Manager, Global Physical Security
9 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Team: T2 Global Physical Security operates on a Center of Excellence model, centralizing and standardizing technical security systems; establishing security policies; providing security training and education; supporting offices globally through security issues and incidents; and assessing security risk across the enterprise, from local to global. We are a small, tightly knit security team, covering nine security pillars that contain more than three dozen security programs.
We strongly value efficiency, productivity, creativity and teamwork. We believe in total ownership of our programs and projects. Success begins and ends with our dedication and teamwork. Team members should show initiative by actively shaping their programs, identifying security gaps and areas for improvement, and delivering solutions.
The Role: The person hired will help develop, as well as manage the security pillars under their remit. The new employee will also support their teammates in the development and management of their respective pillars. While the employee will have primary responsibility for some pillars/programs, they will be expected to support, partner and backfill on any/all pillars or programs, as needed. This role will report to the head of physical security for Take-Two Interactive.
What You’ll Take On
- Primary responsibility for two security pillars including incident management and either supply chain security or event security, while also supporting other programmatic needs in the areas of loss & leak investigations and executive protection
- Serve as a support partner on physical security infrastructure, emergencies and crises and other programs as needed.
- Support the detection of all threats and risks, and collaborate on the gathering and evaluation of intelligence, investigations, and any ongoing issues, providing recommendations for corrective action and/or mitigation strategies.
- Develop, review, and deploy emergency response plans/procedures for all offices.
- Develop and manage security training, drill programs, and emergency preparedness programs for all offices.
- Collaborate with security team members to set goals and establish metrics for each members’ portfolio.
- Collaborate effectively with company stakeholders, building and maintaining credibility and delivering value.
- Act as a key liaison with federal, state, local law enforcement and emergency services.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of life safety and security systems at all locations and venues. These would include cameras and VMS, access control, intrusion alarms, fire alarms and suppression systems, and emergency communications systems.
What You Bring
- 4 years of security management work experience in a large institutional or governmental environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Previous work experience in tech, sports, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, or airlines preferred.
- Previous experience in reviewing, approving, and managing security technology.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Mass gathering event security management, planning, and training experience strongly desired.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.