Manager Global Brand Project Management
14 days ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Manager, Global Brand Project Management. As the department leader, this person’s primary job is to provide leadership and development to our team of Global Brand Project Managers. They will design best practices and improve process workflows to help the team execute the marketing projects for our major video game titles.
Within the Global Brand Management department, the Project Management team serves as a partner to the Brand Management team, ensuring that they are prepared to execute on marketing plans throughout various lifecycles of the product. The Project Managers coordinate daily task tracking and project management activities with assigned Brand Management team(s), promote intra-team accountability, document plans in standardized, shareable dashboards and act as the point of communication on these timelines for internal and external teams. They also are responsible for timely delivery of all final assets and versions to required specifications to relevant parties. These assets include television and social media campaigns, trailers, key art, packaging, store and event signage, and online retail marketing materials.
As the Manager, Global Brand Project Management, you will oversee the day-to-day activity of the Project Managers, identify resource and staffing needs, and assist in oversight of multiple campaign timelines. You will also be responsible for development, implementation, and training the team on new processes and refinement of their scope of work. Your mission will include work to optimize efforts, increase productivity, and ensure creative quality standards are always met by following the proper process.
The right candidate is highly motivated, extremely organized, and enthusiastic about improving team operations. Strong candidates will also possess a deep knowledge of best practices in communication and project management and will have successfully navigated developing direct reports while navigating a large volume of work under tight deadlines.
The Manager, Global Brand Project Management will report to the Director of Global Brand Marketing Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Plan and organize the Project Manager assignments, workload, and training
- Ensure consistent and quality outputs across Project Management team
- Proactively look at department processes, make suggestions for improvements, and create new best practices/processes as needed
- Set priorities and work with team leadership as the main point of contact for the Brand Project Management team
- Closely monitor and maintain daily status on team’s projects and assets; remove roadblocks and provide strategies for execution
- Create and maintain the documents and materials for onboarding new Project Managers and new Brand Management team members on how to work with the team
WHAT YOU"LL BRING
- 5 to 7 years in a Project Management/marketing communications role in an entertainment company, advertising agency, design firm, or related marketing environment
- Experience managing and developing direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Persistence, drive, and assertiveness to achieve goals
- A strong, self-confident leader who motivates and builds trust with others
- Possesses the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Skilled in working with remote teams
- Proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience in Smartsheets, Confluence, and JIRA; Adobe Suite a plus
- Though not a requirement, the ideal candidate is a certified associate in Project Management with a strong knowledge base in traditional and agile Project Management principles highlighted in PMBOK® Guide and Standards book. Special consideration will be given to candidates who possess training or experience in the following areas: Agile Management, Risk Assessment and Management, Resource Management, Proven Ability to Fight Scope Creep, and Project Leadership and Building High-performing Teams
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
- Hybrid office/ remote work opportunity
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.