Manager, Employee Communications
17 days ago
Manager, Employee Communications
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver
games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that
span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our
millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation,
and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for
learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of
their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Our Global Communications team is seeking a Manager, Employee Communications.
We’re on the hunt for a detailed oriented, self-motivated, and creative communicator who
excels at written communications used to drive employee engagement. Types of
communications include, executive and team profiles, recognition materials, values-based
comms, organizational announcements, product announcements, company events and
celebrations and charitable initiatives.
The role requires developing communications across multiple styles, voices and platforms
including email and video, as well as strong relationships with business teams. This position will
report to the Senior Manager, Employee Communications.
What You’ll Do
- Develop messaging for internal communications and events
- Write and maintain content posted to our intranet page and other global communications vehicles
- Develop content for internal comms channels
- Prepare communications as outlined in communications plan and any ad hoc communications as needed
- Collaborate with teams across EA to define structure and content for internal activities and write related messaging
Internal Comms Strategy & Execution
- Support execution of global internal communications strategy for EA
- Contribute to the development and execution of the global internal communications plan and corresponding communications programs to communicate the following(including, but not limited to): Organizational goals, Vision & Values,Key Updates around products and services
- Respond to feedback from employees and help adapt global communications strategies accordingly
- Act as a liaison with the with PR, corporate communications, and other teams, as needed
Culture and Engagement Initiatives
- Collaborate with partners across EA on global employee engagement and culture initiatives.
- Support development and execution of corresponding communications plans
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition team and Corporate Communications teams to bring to life the EA brand
- Energizing employees and prospective future hires to promote a positive experience of working at Electronic Arts
What You’ll Bring
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent writing skills for internal employee communications at all levels and occasions, incorporating differing/appropriate writing styles when needed
- Proven ability to work independently and project manage several individual projects for many varied teams while also effectively collaborating in a matrixed team environment
- Coordinate and execute logistics around events (in partnership with the People Experience team)
- Demonstrates ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, highstress environments
- Excellent client service and interpersonal communication skills
- An outgoing, positive attitude and ability to be a team player