This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Digital Performance Media
25 days ago
What you'll do
As part of the Ubisoft’s US Performance Media team, the Manager, Digital Performance Media, will lead a team that plans and manages Paid YouTube, Paid Social, and SEM campaigns across our titles. Along with managing and developing team members, main responsibilities also include the leading of strategy, planning and execution of Paid YouTube campaigns for our major titles.
We are looking for someone who enjoys leading a team, who is passionate about YouTube, and that can act as a thought leader on how we use Paid Media on this platform. The Performance Media Team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team. As such, strong project management, relationship building, and communication skills are a must.
- Lead a team of YouTube, SEM, and Social campaign managers
- Support the professional development of your team
- Bring leadership and innovation on how Ubisoft leverages and invests in YouTube as a paid media channel.
- Work cross-functionally with media planners, analytics, and agency partners to established clear campaign strategy, tactics, objectives, and measurement KPIs for our Paid YouTube campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of in-house channel media strategies & tactics, utilizing your knowledge and expertise during our planning process
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocation recommendations, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency
Campaign Execution & Maintenance:
- Monitor and measure campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data backed recommendations to internal media partners and stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day management of digital performance campaigns, including campaign creation, performance optimization, reporting, and budget monitoring
Additional Research & Projects:
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Paid YouTube Best Practices.
- Continued industry growth and knowledge within digital marketing trends and emerging digital marketing channels
- Apply research, identify new market trends, develop POVs, and keep the team informed of new opportunities.
- Maintain close relationships with core media partners and help identify opportunities for new product test & learns.
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record of managing direct reports
- Deep understanding of YouTube’s advertising ecosystem and products.
- Senior level expertise in building paid media YouTube strategies, tactics, and best practices
- Expertise in planning and managing YouTube media campaign in Google Ads and DV360
- Ability to use a data focused approach to defend strategic, tactical, and budget recommendations for YouTube campaigns.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate numerical or complex information, both oral and written
- Experience with collaborating and building relationships across multiple teams/departments
- Work well under pressure with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical priorities
- A self-starter who can work independently or with minor supervision in a fast pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment by balancing time on competing priorities
- Ability to spot problems before they arise, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- Experience with site tag management tools (e.g. GTM, Tag Commander), Analytics platforms (Google/Adobe), web-trend metrics.
- Extensive knowledge in advertising/marketing, communications, business administration, or similar field preferred
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.