This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Demand Generation
6 months ago
Roles and Responsibilities
Management and Project Management
- Support the Senior Manager in developing and improving demand generation strategies and executions for video game franchises such as Borderlands, Civilization, XCOM, PGA Tour 2K, WWE 2K, Mafia, and more
- Steward and improve the intake process for biddable media, email, and first-party marketing briefs, assets, and copy
- Project handle across Global Strategy, Marketing Tech, Demand Generation, Doer, Public Relations, Operations, Web, Content, Live Services, Growth, and other teams to develop plans and execute
- Coordinate strategy and execution of marketing plans with a multitude of teams across the globe for all lifecycle phases of video games of varying genres
- Represent the Demand Generation team, including its strategies, plans, standard methodologies, and processes on regular meetings with Territory Leads, Global Marketing, and other cross-functional departments
- Lead the relationship with the Accounts Payable team to ensure the Demand Generation budget is appropriately planned for and reconciled monthly for all paid channels
- Supervise progress on Demand Generation-adjacent Marketing Tech projects and develop coherent briefs for new projects
- Work closely with operational teams to instill effective running of reporting, targeting, creative, and bidding strategy
- Own and distribute key marketing reports around Hype Generation, Buy Intent, Install, and E-Commerce objectives, utilizing and improving upon established templates and benchmarking methodologies
- Develop with the support of the Growth Team clear volume targets with daily, weekly and monthly tracking against critical metrics
- Utilize experience and understanding of the role of content, not only within marketing channels but within the consumer journey, with an eye towards conversion optimization across the entire funnel from awareness to conversion
- Work with Global Strategy team and partners to resolve customer segments and advise content and targeting strategies to improve efficiency
- Partner with Creative Services and agencies to advise on compelling content for various media and channels, develop test ideas and run A/B testing assets
- Act as a center of perfection for the global markets to help with the implementation of local activations growing the overall efficiency of campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- An accurate individual for the position will have had 3 years of working experience in a digital marketing position, preferably in the gaming industry or at an agency. The candidate will benefit from significant experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix
- This opportunity will also portray a passion and outstanding analytical skills and demonstrate proficiency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels. They will be capable of resolving and measuring the success of performance strategies.
- A candidate for this position will thrive as a strong communicator both in verbal and written form, for the purpose of effectively reporting on programs and campaigns. In addition to this, the position is a highly collaborative position and for smooth execution of cross-functional duties, communication will be clear and unambiguous. They will also possess the skill to translate sophisticated information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- The position requires that the candidate is highly adaptable and has an ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs. High levels of adaptability and creativity are vital qualities in order to constantly keep the department/business ahead of the competition in the marketplace.
The Manager, Demand Generation will also have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of their duties. They will have to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be crucial, have a positive can-do demeanor, have a keen eye for detail, be proactive, form logical cases that persuade colleagues, and present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.