This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Data & Analytics, Marketing
17 days ago
As the manager of the Marketing Data and Analytics team, you will be responsible for the analytical measurement and optimization of marketing outcomes at Unity! This is an end-to-end data role: you are experienced with building data pipelines and with reporting/analysis.
We are seeking a Manager, Data & Analytics, Marketing to enable the improvement of return on marketing spend and help us design our marketing data ecosystem end-to-end : source data → data warehouse → reporting/prediction/optimization. You will manage a team of marketing data analysts.
Come be a part o our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Streamline and improve our reporting pipelines on our highest priority marketing outputs (revenue generation), add tracking data on marketing inputs (leads, impressions, opens, clicks, etc.) and improve granular linking and attribution. With both of these in place, enable predictive modeling and optimization so that we can improve return on marketing spend over time
- Plan and manage the creation of marketing’s data foundation, calling on the team you will manage directly as well as on dedicated engineers in the central engineering organization.
- Rationalize marketing-related data ingestion, transformations, and tables in our data warehouse
- Add automation, testing, and alerting in order to harden the reporting pipelines for our highest priority marketing outputs: marketing sourced and influenced revenue and pipeline
- Improve the performance and up-time of dashboards, expand the data available on marketing inputs and their correct attribution to output events in addition to increasing the ability of marketers to self-serve their data
What we’re looking for
- Experience with data transformation and pipeline building including SQL at an advanced level
- Experience working with data warehouse technologies such as Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, etc. including
- Experience building reporting, data visualization, and dashboarding in addition to experience with visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, or similar
- Familiarity with SalesForce data structures and formats
- Experience with design of performance metrics and building of dashboards
You might also have
- Familiarity with digital marketing measurement via tools such as Google Analytics or others. Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with event-based tracking technologies such as Amplitude, MixPanel, Segment, etc. Experience with data transformation using unstructured data, ie data transformation in any no-SQL environment
- Experience as a team lead or manager
Gross base salary (USD ): $138,700 - $187,600 *
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.