This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Credit Risk Management
Santa Monica, CA
3 months ago
Job Title: Manager, Credit Risk Management
Reporting To: Vice President Assistant Controller
Department: Corporate Controllership
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Under the direction of Vice President Assistant Controller, this is a Credit Risk Analysis role within the shared services team based out of Santa Monica that provides expertise supporting various businesses of Activision Blizzard. The role involves management and assistance with retail and digital customer credit review, and credit management. Prior working experience in a shared services environment while operates as the subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve issues and continuously looks for improvements in operational processes (as it relates to credit risk analysis) and designs and implements those initiatives. If successful, this role will lead global credit risk monitoring function. Optimizes the contribution of the team through coaching, counseling and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems. This individual manages effective internal/external client relationships within area of responsibility and builds relationships in the wider shared services operations of the group.
- Build and maintain the company’s credit risk monitoring program
- Conduct timely new/existing account credit investigations and analysis
- Monitor credit risks via Dun & Bradstreet, SEC reporting, and other financial information sources
- Prepare credit limit revisions and analysis for management approval
- Responsible for policies and procedures regarding the financial investigation of customers, extension or reduction of credits lines, and overall customer collections
- Maintain relationships between Operations, Sales and Credit and Collections personnel to assure that timely credits are issued in accordance with approved sales programs and get to know our customers
- College degree graduate with formal credit analysis training
- Strong knowledge on credit insurance operations
- Strong understanding on the entire invoice to collect operational process, with understanding of Oracle workflow
- Experience in performing credit assessment and analysis, establishing policy and procedures documentations, as well as credit risk management program for a global company
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience in the specific functional areas outlined; the successful candidate will have prior experience with managing credit analysis, billings and invoicing, credit and collection
- Ability to effectively work with team and organize and facilitate work activities for other members of the team
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Hyperion Essbase/Planning system administration or business analysis
- Good project management skills
- Focused problem-solving and analysis
- Analytical and logical, and able to manage data intensive spreadsheets
- Self-driven, proactive, results-oriented
- Ability to analyze/interpret credit and financial data and take appropriate action
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Creative thinking with initiative and self-motivation
- Attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; appropriately communicates with all levels of customers from assistants to Sr. Executives
- Strong understanding of and partnership with the business and the finance functions
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners. #AB