This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Creators, North American Football
1 month ago
The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We're a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem.
- Reporting to the North American Footballs Sr. Mgr based in Orlando, FL you will serve as the primary North American Football Core Creator activation manager. Delivering measurable results, building strategies, driving tactical execution, and measuring results in service of the go-to-market campaigns for EA's North American Football portfolio.
- Be the primary internal subject matter expert for core creator marketing, providing updates to the Sr. Mgr and relevant team members.
- Work with other Creator Managers to review go-to-market plans to deliver commercial and live service success for the entirety of the product's life cycle.
- Once the strategies have been determined, drive tactical execution of go-to-market campaigns. Which may require travel on site at select locations throughout the campaign's life cycle.
- Build, maintain, and grow long-term relationships with creators in service of our business and the players that experience our games.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics for go-to-market campaigns. Deliver metrics efficiently after activations are completed and provide key learnings with actionable next steps to help the business continue to grow.
- Drive all external vendors supporting North American Football core creator marketing activations. Including but not limited to marketing agencies, talent agencies and freelance contributors.
- Accurately maintain all budgets and oversee execution of agency work and prioritization of projects for North American core creators.
- You have 5 years experience working with gaming creators across sports titles and other genres such as: FPS, RTS and action adventure. Knowledge of running social campaigns across YouTube, Twitch, Discord, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, X, and other relevant platforms.
- You are a Creator manager that has experience with product launches and live service releases.
- You have a data driven approach that fuels insights used to communicate with partnered teams internally to create successful campaigns that produce results.
- You are versed in and have experience working with social and content platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Discord, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, X, and have collaborated with Brand Leads,, Development Leads, and Marketing Leads in the past.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related area of study
- Deep knowledge of a consumer's journey with a product which leads to delivering the right content, with the right message, at the right time.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):º $95,450 - $141,800 USD Annually
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):º $89,200 - $141,800 USD Annually
- Jersey City, NJ :º $105,250 - $141,800 USD Annually
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):º $89,200 - $118,550 USD Annually
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):º $89,200 - $130,750 USDAnnually
- Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.