This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Corporate Development
New York, New York, United States
8 months ago
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a Manager to join its highly visible Corporate Development & Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, business-minded individual with a demonstrated passion for video games. This group works with senior management and the board of directors at the corporate level and label leadership to drive M&A, investments, strategic initiatives, and the Company’s overall long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly analytical, with demonstrated experience in performing rigorous quantitative and qualitative assessments to help inform significant strategic and operating decisions across the business. Additionally, candidates must be adept at financial modeling, distilling large amounts of data into clear, actionable frameworks to convey plans to the senior leadership team via presentations, memoranda, and discussions.
- Lead the creation of financial models that will support the assessment and valuation of potential acquisitions, early to late stage investments, and strategic initiatives.
- Conduct research on the industry and its competitors to regularly update senior management.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and analyses for senior management and Board meetings.
- Assist with new initiatives driven by the Corporate Development group including, but not limited to, the creation of new business units, post-acquisition integration, and business model innovation.
- 3-5 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Strategy Consulting, and/or Corporate Development.
- Prior experience in the interactive entertainment industry is preferred.
- Expertise in building financial/operating models and a thorough understanding of valuation methodologies (DCF, Precedent Transactions, Public Trading Comparables, SOTP, etc.).
- High proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated passion and understanding of the interactive entertainment industry.
- Ability to communicate in a highly effective manner both written & verbally.