This job might no longer be available.
Manager - Corporate Affairs UK (12 month FTC)
22 days ago
Representing Ubisoft's interests to government authorities, institutions and the business community, the Manager - Corporate Affairs is primarily responsible to support the UK Corporate Affairs Director in Ubisoft's corporate activities.
- Assist the UK Corporate Affairs Director to secure the best conditions for Ubisoft and its different studios and offices in that country, including but not limited to government support, immigration and regulations;
- Analyze issues and problems related to the company or the digital entertainment industry and recommend courses of action;
- Taking part in different working groups related to his or her responsibilities within the company in various local trade associations;
- Liaise and coordinate projects with Ubisoft's various internal and external stakeholders;
- Write arguments, letters and briefs to support the company's files and positioning;
- Participate in the realization of special mandates of coordination, canvassing and negotiation;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- It’s necessary for you to have good knowledge of law, administration, communication or another relevant subject gained from academic studies or other relevant training;
- Previous work experience in a related field;
- Experience in strategic business and/or government relations;
- Knowledge of the video game industry would be beneficial;
- Be a leader;
- Be proactive;
- Be honest and trustworthy;
- Have a sharp analytical mind;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with management and external partners;
- Strong interpersonal and relational communication skills;
- Good writing skills;
- Ability to define and manage priorities;
- Bilingual oral and written skills are an asset (French and English).
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.