Manager, Content Production (Design Home)
8 days ago
CrowdStar is a Glu Mobile studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, the CrowdStar studio has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but also enriching lives outside of the game.
We are looking for a versatile Content Manager who has a keen eye for interiors and design with an interest in technology. You may be the right fit if you thrive in a creatively driven, fast-paced and highly stimulating environment.
As a Content Manager, you manage the daily in-game production and design strategy for our most popular game title, Design Home. You will focus on interior design content creation for day-to-day live game operations while working to improve content pipeline and strategy to increase revenue, engagement, and user happiness for our predominantly adult female demographic. You will manage a team of junior content producers, work with multiple teams, manage requests and communicate clearly and effectively. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced candidates looking to combine people management skills, strategic thinking, technical proficiencies, design expertise and creative vision, working at our in-house development studio.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, manage and execute compelling interiors of the highest quality for high-end residential design projects for digital production.
- Make selections for interior detailing and the design and development of furniture plans and accessories.
- Handle strategic daily release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met and lead troubleshooting when challenge mistakes occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem.
- Develop and implement short term strategies to drive key KPIs including revenue and engagement.
- Oversee the brand voice in design challenges and inbox copy.
- Manage a team of junior content producers and proactively nurture and grow them to their full potential.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in content management, project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- 2+ years of experience in interior or architectural design or a degree in interior design or architecture is highly desired
- 2+ years in effective people management
- Proven ability to develop strategy that drive key business KPIs
- Keen eye for interiors, home decor and design
- Proficiency in a Mac OS, Google Apps, spreadsheets, CMS
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- BA/BS Degree
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We cr ea te extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine cr ea tivity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for l ea rning and l ea ding that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on h ea lth and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity l ea ve, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.