Manager, Community Performance
23 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are seeking a proactive, forward thinking leader with a track record in people management and digital marketing analytics. The Manager, Community Performance will be responsible for the oversight and performance of the Community Performance team based in Cary, North Carolina. The Community Performance group works within an integrated team that is responsible for strategic operational performance across multiple player engagement and retention activities and channels.
This role helps oversee, shape, and manage the global performance and development of our Community Performance team. You should be a highly motivated problem solver, who is collaborative, curious, and possessing strong digital marketing or performance marketing experience. Effective communication skills, bilingual, and/or agency environment experience is a plus.
- Lead a team of measurement specialists to build strategies, processes and standards to deliver comprehensive performance reporting and dashboards globally, supporting international community building and content publishing efforts.
- Implement global strategies, best practices and initiatives to support content analytics gathering, analysis, and performance measurement across multiple teams, platforms, and languages.
- Drive and improve analysis of content and channel performance practices, global departmental KPIs, and team ROI.
- Coach and develop the team by assessing strengths and development needs, giving timely feedback, and creating improvement and training plans.
- Engage in the day-to-day supervision and review of team member work and results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner teams across the Community organization.
- Translate analytical data into actionable, easily digestible formats for executive leadership and stakeholders.
- Contribute to other performance verticals such as localization, social listening, live service reporting, and team health surveys.
- Make recommendations to the Sr. Manager of Community Strategic Operations and wider leadership on progress and improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Previous people management experience with a track record of leading diverse, distributed teams.
- Subject matter expert in social and digital media performance standards.
- Well developed leadership, teamwork, and coaching skills, with the ability to identify and grow talent.
- Desire to explore new marketing channels, and committed to improvement and change.
- Highly motivated and proactive, always seeking to solutions to problems.
- Organized and process-driven, with the ability to be flexible, change priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Conscientious, on time, with a positive attitude.
- Very strong written and verbal English communications skills.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six, and many more memorable brands.
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.