Manager, Community Management
Cary NC us
15 days ago
We are seeking a proactive, forward thinking leader with a track record in people management and online community. The Manager, Community Management will be responsible for the daily operations of our internationally connected Community Management team based in Cary, North Carolina. The Community Management group works within an integrated team that is responsible for player engagement activities across our community channels, including content creation, moderation, and sentiment reporting.
This role helps oversee, shape, and manage the overall performance and development of our Community Management team. You should be a highly motivated problem solver, who is collaborative, curious, and possessing strong communication skills. Experience with producing online content, live streams, or game capture is a plus.
**This position is based in our Cary, NC office. We are currently WFH due to COVID until further notice**.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the day to day management and operations of the Community Management team.
- Implement global strategies, best practices, and initiatives to support the player community.
- Drive and improve content production practices, quality, and team Key Performance Indicators and performance.
- Follow and implement social media, content, and engagement best practices, incorporating key learning into team standards and training.
- Coach and develop the team by assessing strengths and development needs, giving timely feedback, and creating improvement and training plans.
- Manage team reports, schedules, staffing allocations, and resources to accomplish mission.
- Engage in the day-to-day supervision and review of Team Lead, Community Manager, and Community Representative work and results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner teams in Community, Support, and Studios.
- Make recommendations to the Sr. Manager of Community Management and wider leadership on progress and improvements.
- Create a fun, collaborative environment with a shared passion for Ubisoft players.
- 5-8 years’ experience in people management with a track record of leading diverse, distributed teams.
- Very strong grasp of English language, in both written and verbal communication.
- Well developed leadership, teamwork, and coaching abilities.
- The ability to identify and grow talent.
- Committed to improvement, change, and the pursuit of better solutions.
- Highly motivated and proactive, always seeking solutions to problems.
- Ability to be flexible, change priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Conscientious, on time, with a positive attitude.
- Familiar with social media channels, live streams, and YouTube.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.