Manager, Commercial Partners - EA Play Subscription
17 days ago
Manager, Commercial Partners - EA Play, Subscription
LOCATION: EA Redwood City, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Austin, TX
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker connecting hundreds of millions of players globally to some of the world's greatest games. The EA Play Subscription team is crucial to creating that connection by creating strategy and projects that connect our community of players. Both to each other and the games they love. Some of our work includes: EA Play (our cross-platform subscription on Origin and EA PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam) and EA PC formally known as Origin (EA's gaming service on PC) and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies, all with the goal of connecting friends across platforms and within our games. Reporting to the Director of EA Play, this role will drive key strategic initiatives across EA Play.
- Work with important partners to develop long-term digital plans that support strategic targets aligned with EA's future to bring players value including defining project scope, gaining agreement on goals, resource planning, scheduling project milestones and timelines, and defining deliverables
- Solve complex operational issues; identify risks and opportunities as they arise working quickly towards resolution
- Develop detailed project plans and communication documents, and ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet our requirements
- Provide team and leadership visibility into project progress through regular, transparent status and results reporting
- You have a passion for learning and making things better
- You have a background in product/project planning, commerce strategy, or digital product experience
- You have demonstrated experience working with multiple groups, including business and technical teams that are distributed across the globe
- A passion for gaming
- Highly collaborative
- BA/BS required
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes excellent people to make excellent games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!