Manager, Commercial Finance, North America Game Sales
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleManager, Commercial Finance, North America Game Sales
SummaryThe Manager, Commercial Finance, North America Game Sales is responsible for achieving Aristocrat’s objectives by supporting the commercial team and providing financial, analytical and decision support for the Game Sales business within North America.
The key outcomes for this position are to:
• Collaborate with commercial team to provide strategic and tactical business support that guides and influences key decision makers in the achievement of business objectives
• Manage the annual budget cycle, long-term strategic planning activities and quarterly forecast process for Game Sales business
• Identify and drive profit improvement opportunities related to marketing strategies, promotional programs, pricing models and product launch strategies
• Drive management reporting and data analytics that deliver insights to key business partners on financial / funnel performance
• Implement improvements to planning and reporting processes and enhance leveraging of systems and tools
• Perform financial modeling and analysis for potential M&A and new market opportunities
• Partner with Accounting to ensure an accurate and timely month-end close process
Internally, the role must work collaboratively with finance segment leads, corporate finance, sales, pricing, shared services, and marketing.
What You'll Do
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading high-performing teams
- Commitment to team development and continuous improvement
- Confidence to drive challenging conversations and make difficult decisions
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence senior executives
- Track record of process improvement initiatives
- Ability to see the big picture but able to dive into the details when required
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- MBA or CPA preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of experience in similar positions
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and financial planning tools (e.g. TM1, Hyperion)
- Business and industry acumen
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.