Manager, Channel Sales
Plantation, FL, United States
3 days ago
Manager, Channel Sales
Plantation, FL (HQ)
We are looking for a Manager, Channel Sales to execute our channel and partners programs to grow the partner network. These partners include value-added resellers, third party software solution sales system integrators, agencies, and developers. The success of these partnerships will be measured by driving substantial company objectives across product, sales, and customer success. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background.
Working directly with our Channel Partners to provide training, management, strategy, and opportunity management to assist in closing complex sales opportunities within our Channel Partner customer base.
- Manage relationships with third party software solution vendors for sales engagements, system integrators and value-add resellers
- Through strong account management, account team and customer calls, demonstrations and marketing activities, generate demand and consistent pipeline for Magic Leap products and solutions
- Train, manage, strategize, and educate our existing and expanding group of Channel Partners and their customers
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential Channel Partner customers; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
- Managing the business activities of the assigned Channel Partner and provide detailed, informative and accurate quarterly forecasts
- Coordinating with other groups, departments and individuals within the company to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work across all enterprise verticals the assigned Channel Partner supports (Manufacturing, Finance, Sports & Entertainment, Media, State & Local, Education, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in technology, solution, or consulting sales to enterprise customers
- Must have proven success calling on moving technical groups or committees to action
- Strong account management skills and the ability to develop business thru Partners
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work within teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) as well as keen presentation skills
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
- AR / MR / VR / Spatial Computing experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS from an accredited university required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.