Manager Candidate Experience
1 day ago
Job Title:Manager Candidate Experience
Job Title : Candidate Experience Manager
Reporting To: Director, People Experience
Department : HR
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. As a business we have an extraordinary track record of delivering partner value for over 30 years. We are a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. Our enduring franchises are some of the world’s most popular, including Activision’s Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, and StarCraft®, and King's Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company – through its support of the Call of Duty Endowment – to help find employment for over 80,000 veterans. Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and its world of epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com .
Activision Blizzard is looking for a Candidate Experience Manager to lead a team of Candidate Experience Specialists in providing interview coordination, candidate experience management, onboarding activities, full employee lifecycle requests, reviewing offer letters, and advising on Tier 0 & 1 level HR and TA policy/process interpretation. You will provide support to teams across Talent Acquisition, HR, and the business. As a member of the People Experience team, you focus on helping to facilitate the hiring of top talent, while collaborating closely with leaders. Of key importance will be managing and development of your team of Specialists to independently advise on company policy and processes. Additionally, the individual in this role will resolve manager, employee and candidate issues as well as identifying and implementing automation/process improvement opportunities.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Candidate Experience Specialists, with accountability for driving high standards of performance and service on your team. Lead your team through change and play a key role in adapting the services offered into a high-quality centralized service.
- Set and align personal and group goals with established strategic objectives to ensure their success.
- Ensure that the team delivers with consistently high standards, while driving continuous improvement initiatives and effectively managing HR and Talent Acquisition compliance.
- Lead your team to provide excellent customer service and enable them to effectively manage incoming inquiries and routine questions related to all types of HR/TA policies, programs and procedures coming from employees, managers, HR and candidates. Ensure your team are applying these queries to continuously improve the available information and drive increased self-service.
- Manage and bring up complaints/sensitive people related cases to HRBPs/ People Directors and ensure your team maintains strict standards of confidentiality and appropriate issues.
- Your team will be able to successfully prioritize and close HR/TA tasks against a tight timeline to help influence efforts towards attracting and hiring top talent in the Americas (including but not limited to interview scheduling, candidate travel and expenses, reimbursement support, and new hire onboarding) and improving the overall candidate and employee experience.
- Create reports on KPI’s and SLA’s and use that data to identify and provide visibility and insight where improvements are needed.
- Develop, oversee and contribute to projects that involve changes to the services provided which are related to process, the candidate and/or employee experience and more.
- The ability to motivate a team handling high volumes of requests in a fast paced, constantly changing business by anticipating problems, prioritizing and being proactive every day.
- Partner effectively with hiring teams, Employee Experience, People Tech, IT, Talent Acquisition, and business leaders to enable effective candidate and employee interaction.
- Act as subject-matter-expert and functional leader regarding the intricacies of the hiring process, recruitment coordination service delivery queues, and HR data systems, including Workday, ServiceNow, Eightfold, and Legacy Systems.
- 8+ years of direct work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, or a related field
- 2+ years leading/managing HR Operations or Recruiting
- Experience with hands-on full lifecycle recruiting or human resources, preferably at a tech, gaming, entertainment, or similar industry.
- Previous experience working in a HR Shared Service function as a Team Leader.
- You’ll appreciate and understand the need for confidentiality and discretion in dealing with any people related activities.
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team.
- Experience of establishing new processes and leading on how systems and processes can be optimized to improve service offerings, with a track record in delivering successful process improvements.
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to manage and partner with a diverse collaborator group.
- Experience working with recruitment or HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems, preferably with a fast-moving company.
- Comfortable demonstrating data to influence partners at all levels
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to work autonomously and with discretion.
- Solid attention to detail, deadline driven, results oriented attitude with strong follow through.
- Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audience.
COVID-19 Hiring Update
This role is anticipated to be specified to work on-site at an Activision Blizzard office. However, we understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $87,480.00 - $161,910.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.