5 months ago
Job Title:Manager, CRM
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall ® , Tony Hawk ®, Guitar Hero ®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders ™ and Call of Duty ® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position and may remain remote for the duration of the contract.
As a Manager, CRM you will create and help execute a unified communications strategy that connects and provides value to millions of Activision fans around the world. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to execute acquisition, engagement, and retention initiatives that provide value to players while driving meaningful impact to the business. You will also be instrumental in continually evolving Activision’s CRM program across all of our titles.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Develop a multi-channel content/lifecycle marketing approach that thoughtfully addresses both player needs and business objectives with clear goals, KPIs, strategies and tactics.
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to develop and execute campaigns, including Product Marketing, Consumer Marketing, PR, Consumer Technology, Game Development, PR, Legal and more.
- Work with Audience Development and Marketing Analytics teams to measure campaign success, run A/B testing and experimentation, and extract insights to continually optimize our strategy.
- Identify opportunities to create rich and personalized campaigns using dynamic content and technologies like Movable Ink.
- Work closely with the broader CRM team and external agencies to help ensure timely campaign delivery.
- 5+ years of CRM, lifecycle, or digital marketing experience in entertainment, technology, CPG, or related industry with a focus on data-driven, personalized campaign management.
- Hands-on experience with CRM or digital marketing at scale – across multiple brands or across a broad functional scope with millions of customers or subscribers.
- Proven ability to use segmentation and behavioral data to personalize and optimize player experiences across email, push, in-game, and SMS.
- Analytical thinking with a familiarity in CRM or lifecycle goal setting, KPI development, and overall program measurement.
- Experience with ESPs (i.e. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) or Mobile Marketing Automation platforms (Braze, Iterable, LeanPlum).
- Strong understanding of email deliverability best practices and global data privacy/governance policies.
- A motivated, independent, self-starting attitude with strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to deliver.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Gaming experience a plus but not required. However, a strong willingness to learn about our products and our customers is required.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.