Manager, Business Intelligence - Unified Auction
15 days ago
The Monetization Business Intelligence team at Unity is central to enabling data-driven decision-making, identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and completing critical initiatives. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead the BI team for our Unified Auction Suite of products within Monetization. Our advertising and In-App Purchasing solutions and technologies are deployed in hundreds of thousands of apps used by hundreds of millions of users every day. This generates extensive data sets that need to be mined for valuable insights in order to understand how to continue to drive this fast-growing business and support our developer community.
The Business Intelligence team is viewed as the first line of defense when problems and curiosities arise, and you will be mentoring and managing a team of BI developers providing crucial reporting tools and insights that are the backbone of the decision-making process for the Product team.
What you’ll be doing
- Grow your team and develop them to achieve their potential. You will be responsible for a cross-product BI team whose core responsibilities include building dashboards for product teams, A/B analysis, owning data reporting pipelines, and working cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, and Data Science to drive forward new product initiatives.
- Drive day to day execution and delivery of tasks, lead the team, and motivate team by explaining how their work relates to the wider business objectives
- Collaborate with your Product partner and Senior Engineering leadership to conceptualize, prioritize and develop new products
- Be the source material expert on all products under the Unified Auction suite and be the bridge between Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Sales
- Aid in the product life-cycle development and strategy for emerging Unified Auction objectives
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading a small to medium sized team
- Experience in AdTech or Mobile Gaming Industry
- Ability to mentor, coach, and develop team members, lead by example, and build positive relationships
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, and communication skills
- Skilled with SQL/BigQuery and Excel and experience dashboarding with BI Tools i.e. Tableau, Looker, Data Studio
You might also have
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools (AirFlow, Pyspark)
- Data development with Looker
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.