This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Business Analytics
11 days ago
Job Posting TitleManager, Business Analytics
SummaryWe are looking for a passionate advocate of actionable analytics to manager and lead our business analytics team. You will be managing a growing team responsible for identifying, analyzing, and monitoring issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity across the Americas Class II and Class III businesses. You will play a key role in uncovering trends, discovering opportunities, highlighting challenges, and developing solutions that support commercial and financial strategies as well as promote optimal performance and drive revenue. We emphasize ongoing personal development through project leadership, creative problem solving, and strategic thinking across all aspects of portfolio planning.
What You'll Do
- Lead cross-team projects to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, and dashboards that support key business decisions.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and ad hoc analyses that improve business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement analytics best practices to ensure timely, accurate, and relevant results
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in a position drawing insights from data, and someone with at least 2 years of experience leading a team.
- Strong demonstrated communication and presentation skills to a variety of stakeholders.
- Team oriented project management skills and experience maintaining cross functional relationships.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Tableau or Power BI experience desired
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.