Manager, Analytics , Global Strategic Sourcing
23 days ago
Job Posting TitleManager, Analytics , Global Strategic Sourcing
SummaryAt Aristocrat, the Indirect Global Strategic Sourcing (IGSS) team is responsible for creating and driving enterprise-wide sourcing strategies for indirect spend categories as well as collaboration with multiple Business Units to secure optimal purchasing opportunities for Aristocrat. We interface at all levels of the company, with the ability to understand customer needs and drive results to achieve excellent customer satisfaction.
The IGSS team is looking for a highly experienced Analytics Manager who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw Sourcing data into clear actionable business insights, and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge. If you are a hands-on, experienced manager who is comfortable in a fast-paced and global environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be part of a dynamic and engaging team responsible for continuing to build out the indirect sourcing function including, but not limited to, driving organizational change and adoption, creating team infrastructure and documentation, and creating the most effective Indirect Sourcing data-based initiatives around the Aristocrat infrastructure.
• This role will be pivotal in collecting and analyzing sourcing/procurement data to form meaningful insights and aid in effective business decision making. This role will extract and analyze data from which will guide the strategy and maturation of the IGSS team in impacting operational effectiveness for Aristocrat as a whole.
• Responsible for leading and directing the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of Indirect Sourcing.
What you'll do
- Support Indirect Global Strategic Sourcing Managers, Directors, and Senior Directors on data-driven initiatives related to Indirect spend for the business
- Develop and manage analytics related to supplier data, project details, contract management data, including creating visual charts, dashboards, and reports
- Continue to enhance access to robust data and enable analytics on supplier spend categories and supplier diversity trends using existing technology platforms
- Further resolve, via an enterprise change management framework, access to cohesive system data
- Provide planned and ad hoc financial forecasting related to indirect spend across the business
- Analyze supplier data related to cyber impact, as well as compliance and sustainability data
- Constantly communicate with the team to provide insights and recommendations, as well as advising, on possible strategies for projects based on data-driven analysis
- Provide thought leadership and act as a subject matter expert in the designing and recommending of appropriate analytical approaches and methodology to further mature the data and analytics focus of the Indirect team
- Build, maintain, and improve the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the Indirect Sourcing discipline
- Completes special projects and ad-hoc analysis in an accurate and timely manner.
- Drive insight and regular reporting cadence on all key indirect spend – ensuring full understanding of key areas of spend across the enterprise
- Manage and support details related to audits as they arise
What we're looking for
- Minimum five (5) years experience in Supply Chain, with an emphasis on business or operational analysis experience
- Four-year degree in finance, supply chain, or business-related discipline required (others considered)
- MBA a plus
- Supply Chain certifications a plus
- Demonstrated business analysis leadership and experience in large cross-functional enterprise projects
- Strong business acumen with exceptional analytical skills, and a demonstrated ability to develop clear executive-level presentations related to data analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively, define problems and identify solutions to resolve them quickly in a business and analytical setting
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience in Google Analytics, SQL, and data visualization platforms (such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.) a plus
- High-level critical thinking with ability to synthesize data to drive actionable insights
- Advanced skills in supplier data management, supplier analytics, PO data management
- Experience working in ERP platforms and supply chain management tools
- Exceptional problem solver, drive to succeed with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in an evolving and fast paced, global environment
- A strong customer service attitude with excellent communication skills across various levels of management
- Strategic thinker while championing change and generating innovative data-driven solutions
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.