Manager, Advocacy Program (M/NB/W)
3 days ago
As part of the Global Publishing structure, you will join the Community team to lead the Advocacy Programs. The team’s objective is to foster strong, long-term relationships with our key community members by rewarding them and providing opportunities to express themselves through their content. Our programs include multiple types of activities throughout the year both physical (whenever sanitary conditions allow it) and digital that happen both at a global and local scale.
Your role includes the following missions:
- Design the long-term vision and strategy for the Ambassadors Programs to drive retention, education, and advocacy, within our existing communities.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to develop a global framework and guidelines to ensure coherence across the board on Brand Ambassador matters.
- Establish annual objectives and KPIs. for both our local subsidiaries and the central team.
- Coordinate a team of several Project Managers in charge of operations.
- Establish, with the help of the Project Managers, the Global Activation Planning according to the business needs and objectives.
- Acts as internal ambassador for the program and help onboard other teams in the vision.
- Ensure legal compliancy of the program at all levels (data protection, Code of Conduct, etc.)
- Responsible for internal and external communication campaigns around our programs
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A strong experience in events, community, marketing, or communications with ideally a first management experience.
- A previous community experience in videogames is a real plus 😊
- English proficiency - French not required but nice to have
- Highly organized and capable to oversee several projects at a time with knowledge of project management tools
- A good communicator and team player and used to work in cross functional taskforces.
- Proactive with natural and influential people-first leadership
- KPI-driven with excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to adapt with agility
This position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro St Mandé - line 1 / RER Chateau De Vincennes - line A)
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the Unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.