Maintenance Technician & IT Support
5 days ago
In order to give our employees, the best power to build a closer community in a fun and fast-paced work environment, Gameloft SEA is looking for a dedicated Maintenance Technician!
As a part of Office Admin Department, you will report to OHM. You main missions will consist in:
• Closely assist daily the Office Admin team for any request, action, support, initiative, issue and suppliers’ contact.
• Ensuring a functional office assets and facilities in the entire office: 3 floors over 4,300 sqm.
• Be the main contact with the technician team of the building and/or any outside contractors.
• Control office asset’s quality and good maintenance
1. Equipment maintenance
• Diagnose and perform actions of repair, replacement, and maintenance (electrical device, fire extinguisher, air conditioner, facility equipment, furniture, …); determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed;
• Be responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned;
• Assist in monitoring all work performed by outside contractors.
• Manage or coordinate with the technical team in the building to fix any problem;
• Regular technical maintenance to organize (follow-up and update the calendar) such as Air conditioners’ maintenance, canvas roof, .. and proceed monthly report.
2. Office safety:
• Assure safety standards are used in compliance with Company guidelines;
• Participate in safety programs (such as fire prevention drills) upon request by superiors;
• Alert superiors of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have occurred or may occur;
• Be aware of office safety condition and immediately initiate action to correct unsafe conditions.
• Coordinate with office’s security guard to implement and follow-up any request
3. Other office administration and IT tasks:
• Perform in a teamwork, the liquidation’s asset, annual inventory’s asset ..
• Assist with logistic support for any meeting, seminar, events such as GL Connect, GL Village ..
4. IT tasks:
• Support IT team during events: screen IT / connecting laptop, projector..
• Support for printer maintenance and function
• Repair PC component
• Perform suitable task (set up PC for new comers tec..) based on training.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in technical maintenance;
• Basic knowledge in Word and Excel;
• Native Vietnamese and basic knowledge of English would be appreciated;
• Good initiative to report any problem and fix with the adequate solution;
• Good in multi-task and prioritizing multiple assignments;
• Good experience in maintenance support during events;
• Honest and punctual;
• Able to work independently when required;
• Solid communication skill via all channels including email, telephone, chat and in person;
• Good sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
· (20-minute) Phone call -> (1 round of) Interview -> Offer.
WORK LOCATION AND HOUR:
· Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH) during the pandemic to avoid infections.
· Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
· An attractive monthly salary, with Lunar New Year ("13th-month salary") and annual performance bonuses.
· Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
· 12-14 days of annual paid leave + 5 days of annual paid sick leave + 12 paid holidays.
· WFH and WFH support are available during times of (and planned to continue after) Covid-19 (only to locals and local expats).
· A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
· A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
· An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
· Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
· Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: MT&ITS_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US:
· Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
· Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.