This job might no longer be available.
Mail Clerk (Contract/Temporary
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
7 months ago
For decades, Wizards of the Coast has connected people around the world through play and imagination with core games that have defined their genres: Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
In this Onsite Contract/Temporary Mail Clerk role through TAPFIN, you will provide dedicated customer service to Wizards’ employees helping them with packages and product. This entry-level position will support staff and the Facilities team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ONSITE CONTRACT/TEMPORARY MAIL CLERK
- Process, sort, and distribute all incoming mail.
- Provide customer service regarding postal procedures to internal and external customers and vendors.
- General maintenance of copy machine, mail meter, supplies, and shipping systems.
- Assist with Shipping and Receiving of UPS, FedEx and other courier and freight items.
- Provide coverage for company ''Product Room'' and “Product Handout” events.
- Assist Facilities with set-up and moving of furniture and office equipment.
- Other projects as directed by the Facilities Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience working in facilities or as a mail clerk.
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel required.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Possession of a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk 2 miles a day.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.