This job might no longer be available.
Magic Tavern - Community Manager - Project Makeover
9 days ago
Magic Tavern is where bards, mystics, and wizards join forces to create enchanting worlds and stories.
We've proudly brought together millions of happy players and received numerous accolades, including being featured by Apple, Google, and more. Our players' joy and captivation powers our magic, inspiring us to deliver spellbinding games that anyone can pick up and love.
Through passion, teamwork, and an ever-learning mindset, our veteran team is always conjuring new experiences that merge beautiful art, innovative technology, and creative design.
Magic Tavern is looking for a Community Manager to help us help our players! At Magic Tavern, we create engaging casual games for the global market and are best known for Matchington Mansion and Project Makeover! As a part of our Community team you would engage with players through emails and social media to help them solve issues, or inspire them to be more active on our social media.
This is very similar to a customer service role, but the stakes are lower and you are just as likely to encounter positive feedback as negative feedback.
This position allows you to work from home and manage your own schedule. Although we are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are open to hiring in the following locations: San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Denver, Las Vegas, Austin, Dallas, and Toronto.
- Answering support emails from players.
- Using our internal tools to award in-game prizes or restore digital goods the player may have lost.
- Communicate with players in a professional and welcoming way on our social media.
What We Need:
- Friendly people who can make people feel welcome and cared about.
- Someone who is technically minded and can help determine the root of a problem when the player is not sure.
- Someone who is familiar with mobile games as a player.
- Able to draft professional, formal emails.
Background - We can accept a variety of backgrounds. Here are the types of backgrounds we are looking for:
- Customer service.
- Community management.
- Technical support.
Things We Like:
- A quick learner.
- Has worked in mobile gaming before.
- Willing to ask questions.
- Someone who enjoys social media.
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.