Machine Learning Ops Engineer
1 month ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Machine Learning Ops Engineer to support our machine learning classifiers used in content moderation and security. Your focus will be building reliable infrastructure for training, validating, serving, and monitoring our ML models at scale. This is an incredible opportunity to create a fun and safe environment for millions of players and make a positive impact on the entire Epic ecosystem.
In this role, you will
- Work directly with our ML engineering team to improve codebase architecture, performance, observability and scale.
- Operationalize proof of concept models into high availability production services, hosted on Amazon EKS, with a focus on factors such as latency, throughput and scalability.
- Build and optimize CI/CD pipelines to enable a team of 15+ engineers to ship ML models at scale, quickly and safely.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify technical debt and migrate legacy systems to the latest tools and platforms within Epic.
What we're looking for
- Experience with engineering, data analytics, and machine learning.
- Experience in building & maintaining technology used in ML development, with a focus on Python as the programming language.
- Experience in building and maintaining infrastructure for training and deployment of large-scale ML/DL models that scale across clusters with CPU/GPU machines.
- Experience in any of the following technologies & techniques is a plus: Pytorch, Torchserve, ONNX, Model quantization, TensorRT, OpenVINO, NVIDIA Triton.
- Fluency in Unix/Linux tooling, shell scripting and operating systems internal is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.