Machine Learning Ops Engineer (Hybrid/Remote)
5 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
GPFD Engineering runs a next generation risk platform and machine learning framework that enables GPFD’s data science team to evaluate and then make real-time decisions on user activity data for potential fraud and revenue optimization.
This position is a hands-on engineering role with a wide range of responsibilities to evolve and support a machine learning pipeline. The ideal candidate has a mix of machine learning/software engineering skills (building SaaS/backend services, data/model pipelines) and DevOps skills (automation, AWS/Kubernetes administration). You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Create, deploy, and maintain cloud solutions using AWS
- Build and enhance our machine learning pipeline and related tools to support development, experimentation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, verification/validation, and monitoring of ML models
- Ensure all work is deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion (Terraform/Harness/Jenkins)
- Ensure highest levels of service availability
- Help with AWS/Kubernetes administration
- Be part of a time zone based on-call rotation (no nights)
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar ML related position
- Hands-on experience with the orchestration and management of containers using Kubernetes
- Experience with Java and/or Python
- Competency with most common AWS Services – EKS, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, etc.
- Knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics including using tools such as DataDog, Splunk, New Relic, AWS CloudTrail, etc.
- General knowledge in Linux
- AWS Certification
- Basic Knowledge of Data Science/Machine Learning pipelines
- Experience with Jenkins/Harness/Terraform
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.