This job might no longer be available.
Machine Learning Intern (Summer 2021)
1 month ago
Join us on the journey to build and enhance business applications for our Player Experience group for our cross-platform, cross-game player network that encompasses EA Digital Platform services including identity, commerce, marketplace and social data in a modern cloud operating model. This large-scale, always-on collection of services powers EA’s network of games that will be experienced by tens of millions of monthly active users.
Perform data analysis to produce modeling behavior
Suggest and evaluate different algorithmic approaches to solve multiple machine learning and prediction use cases.
Build, test, tune and deploy algorithms into production
Partner with engineers, architects and product team to take ideas from creation to delivery
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree with an expected graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022 in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- Have some hands-on, corporate or college level project related experience in AI/ML.
- Hands-on coding and development in one of either Java or Python.
- Fluency in data modeling, labeling and best industry practices for machine learning pipelines.
- Preferable experience in machine learning related libraries and frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Understand CI/CD, source code management.
- Curious and passionate about learning.
Preferred: Previous internship or related work experience