Machine Learning Engineer
5 days ago
In this role, you will use your creative coding skills to contribute to the creation of new content creation tools powered by machine learning. You will be joining the Unity Labs team, composed of talented folks in search of new cutting edge methods to author content and help storytellers. Machine-learning based approaches to content creation are redefining how artists work, and how stories are told. Unity is the perfect place for creative engineers to explore how these groundbreaking methods apply to artist workflows. You will be part of the next revolution in digital content creation.
You will be asked to come up with novel ways of interacting with virtual worlds and content creation, interfacing with deep learning models, including GANs , variational auto-encoders and natural language.
Unity’s award-winning 3D engine, and its huge reach into many industries, it is the perfect place to do research that will contribute to the future.
- Design, write and maintain new content creation tools that interface with deep learning models. This might include character animation, camera tools, rendering techniques, facial and muscle animation, etc.
- Contribute to the Unity Editor workflows with ideas, prototype implementations with the help of our designers
- Advance the state-of-the-art in content creation tools
- Experience writing C# for Unity applications, both Editor and Runtime
- Able to work in a highly creative environment, with artists and designers
- Good grasp of basic ML concepts
- Some experience with Python
- Unity, game development or DCC software experience is a bonus
- Inquisitive minds with an appetite for discovering things: definite bonus
- C++, CUDA, DirectX
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
# LI-MD1 #SEN