This job might no longer be available.
Machine Learning Engineer
9 days ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting TitleMachine Learning Engineer
SummaryYou will join us as our new Machine Learning Engineer where you will help optimise products by building models and tools. You will understand business needs, research player behaviour and build predictive or descriptive models, or tools to support decision making. You will use diverse techniques to achieve these goals - machine learning and predictive modelling, statistics, exploratory and explanatory data analysis, data visualisation, etc. Such broad requirements call for the ability to learn quickly, work productively with and without peers and communicate data clearly and effectively.
What You'll Do
- Deployment of machine learning and helps improve existing models in production
- Continuously improve our models, modelling frameworks, tools and methodologies
- Write advanced SQL queries to extract and format data
- Use Python and R to develop models and run exploratory analysis
- Create tools to monitor model performances post production to ensure the models work as expected.
- Collaborate with other related teams on Data Science and big data projects.
- Communicate results clearly and effectively
- Recommend strategic improvements to business and data science processes
Some of our amazing benefits you get for working at Product Madness
- 25 days per year + Christmas closure + BCN Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- Flexibility of 1 hours at the start and end of the working day + Summer working hours
- Yearly bonus
- Fully hybrid working arrangements
- 50€ Amazon voucher for your birthday
- 40€ via Uber Eats voucher every month - have a take a way on us
- WFH allowance of 250€ (one off) to set up your home office
- Cigna - Medical Insurance for all our employees.
- GYMPASS - free gym membership
- Basket of Fruit worth 25€ each month of fruit and veggies sent to your house.
- Referral Scheme of 5000€ per referral hired (to be paid after successful completion of probation period)
- Online Yoga training
- Free Beverage & Snacks in the office
- 50€ each month for teleworking
What We're Looking For
You will ideally need to bring with you the following skills/experience. Please however don't worry if you do not tick every box. we would still love to hear from you. As you will be provided with an abundance of learning and career growth opportunities.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Experience in building statistical and machine learning models
- Good understanding of machine learning frameworks
- Good understanding of cloud technologies, such as GCP, AWS, etc.
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker)
- Knowledge of Orchestration tools (e.g. Apache Airflow, …) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of R/R Shiny is an advantage.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in a relevant technical field, or equivalent experience in a relevant role.
- Experience in working with large data sets, experience with moving computation towards the data layer.
- Typically have 2+ years of related work experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply today or reach out to find more information
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!