Machine Learning Engineer
9 days ago
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, San Jose, Vancouver and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What we need:
Want to be a key part of one of the most successful and beloved video game franchises in history? If so, the NBA 2K team would love for you to join us! Do you have an outstanding blend of mathematical and engineering skills, keep reading.
What You Will Do:
- Help design and develop machine learning models to solve classification, pose estimation, character transition, and mesh generation problems
- Implement data processing, scraping, and annotation procedures to prepare model training data
- Work with our internal game engine to integrate and visualize model inference results
Who Will Be A Great Fit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, or related field
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python with specific experience using NumPy and OpenCV
- Experience solving supervised learning problems with modern Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Strong understanding of 3D Maths including quaternions, linear algebra, and 3D matrix transformations
- Some experience in C/C++
- Love for video games (not just ours!)
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website at www.vcentertainment.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.