Machine Learning Engineer, EMEA M/F
Paris IDF fr
2 days ago
Ubisoft is natively data-driven: from the core of our games to our marketing actions, we’re leveraging data and algorithms.
To support the growth and maturity of our applied Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics projects, we’re building a new Data & Machine Learning Engineering team.
The role of this team will be to tandem with the Data Science teams, and build services, workflows, tools to lead projects from the early concepts to prototypes, and from prototypes to a scalable production-level implementation.
In that context, we’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
The archetypal mission for this position would be to
· Optimize, refactor, or even rewrite all or part of the code made by Data Scientists into streamlined and optimized programs that can run at scale, in a distributed storage/computing environment.
· Leverage state-of-the-art or common libraries and frameworks to build efficient ML models.
· Translate research papers into operational code.
· In a further vision, to build libraries, workflows of our own and best practices.
Whether you’re a software engineer that loves data, or a data scientist that loves engineering, the key traits needed for this role would be:
· Very strong programming skills (ideally in Python, C++ or C#)
· Understanding of distributed/cloud infrastructures, APIs and more generally service-oriented architectures
· Strong interest (ideally experience) in the machine learning space and computational APIs
· Knowledge of back-end techs and building APIs
· Knowledge of ML tools (eg Amazon ML, H2O, Keras, etc) – At least, willing to learn and grow
· Strong autonomy
· Strong communication skills (English mandatory).
Position to be filled as soon as possible.Based in Montreuil-sous-Bois, accessible via metro line 1 (St-Mandé stop) or line 9 (Porte de Montreuil stop).
Ubisoft is committed to enrich players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.