Machine Learning Engineer Co-Op (BioWare)
13 days ago
Development Technology & Services (DTS)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed. We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
- You will write new and refactor existing python code for Machine Learning
- You will devise and implement tuning and improvements to Machine Learning Models, Hyperparameters, and configurations
- You will create training and test data sets for machine learning models
- You will automate ML processes, including training, inference, and reporting
- You will also gain experience building servers for ML related pipeline tasks
- You will research, develop and expand our AI application architecture, specifically related but not limited to computer vision, object detection, and image classification.
- You will work with game teams, QV analysts, and engineers for insight into improving our models, and expanding to new use cases across games and studios at EA.
- You will report to the Lead Developer of an ML/Computer Vision project
- Knowledge of deep learning libraries/frameworks, especially Tensorflow
- Computer Vision, OpenCV, Numpy, and other CV related tools
- Statistical Analysis / Data
- Familiarity with Linux Systems
- Familiarity with video game concepts, mechanics, and systems
Good to Have
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with game engines (eg.: Unity, Unreal, others)
- Experience with AWS, Web Services, S3, and related Python / boto3 libraries
- Experience optimizing ML architectures, hyperparameters, and general model tuning
- Knowledge and contributions to machine learning or reinforcement learning, e.g. in the form of research publications, open-source software or workplace experience.
- Experience developing novel AI algorithms, and journal and conference publications.