Machine Learning Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
19 days ago
Craft:Technology & Development
Activision Blizzard Media and King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) are building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players, and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers. Activision Blizzard Media is seeking a passionate Data Scientist interested in pushing the boundaries of mobile games analytics and advertising product performance.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Identify new data sources and features and collects large data sets to build new models
- Aggregate huge amounts of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to build machine learning models for prediction and forecasting
- Design and implement end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning, Optimization, and other advanced computer science technologies, and own live deployments to drive advertising conversion
- Improve the run-time of existing algorithms
- Develop and maintain the necessary infrastructure to run and maintain the algorithms
- Design and implement necessary monitoring and validation framework to support ML production systems
- Take initiative and actively drive development work on time on target and on quality
- Lead a small team and work with stakeholders directly to understand requirements, develop clear plans and execute the plans to support business needs
- Actively participate in team discussions and contribute to design, ideation, brain storming, help align and motivate the team to deliver
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team, adhere and promote good coding standard and best practices
Skills to create thrills
- PhD or MS in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Experience in finding patterns, trends and actionable insights from huge data sets
- 4-8 years of experience as machine learning engineer/data scientist
- You have expertise in one or more object-oriented languages, including Python, Go, Java, or C++, and an eagerness to apply design thinking and object oriented concepts
- Experience with both machine learning and building scalable production services
- Experience with distributed storage and database systems, including SQL or NoSQL, MySQL, or Cassandra
- Experience using machine learning libraries or platforms, including Tensorflow, Caffe, Theanos, Scikit-Learn,or ML Lib for production or commercial products.
- Ability to communicate effectively between Product managers, data scientists, business teams, and production engineers, both in code and conversation
- Ability to solve complex business problems and apply machine learning to optimize critical business metrics
- Strong adherence to design driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to product development
- Experience in MLOps
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience of working with advertising platform.
- Strong adherence to data driven development and design, with an experimental and analytical approach to product improvement
- Able to show good communication skills, and experience in visualizing and reporting learnings
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $121,500.00 - $224,880.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.