18 days ago
Job Posting TitleMSP Operator
SummaryThe MSP Service Support Representative I provides continuous monitoring of all Multi-Site Progressive (MSP) systems operations. MSP operates in a secured facility 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and must receive constant monitoring and maintenance due to the critical nature of the gaming activities that they support.
What you'll do
Monitoring all MSP system operations
Responsible for recording jackpot meter readings and facilitating jackpot verification process as per the MSP Operations Manual.
Able to log and track issues and auditing
P rovide overflow support for OASIS Service Support 1 calls.
Monitor the security and integrity of MSP computers and proprietary materials procedures in a high work volume environment. Ability to effectively multi-task is important.
Answer support phone calls and resolve or escalate issues.
Provide support on operational and maintenance issues pertaining to the MSP systems operations.
Maintain agreements, reports and logs according to established procedures.
Verify outstanding issues daily completion
Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
- Position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of one year of direct Technical Support experience (software and/or hardware) in a customer contact center environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in business math, typing (40 WPM), phone and written communication.
- Able to successfully operate personal computer including MS Office software, laser/inkjet printers, copier/scanner and other business equipment.
- The ability to multitask is a must, work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented
- Ability to work varied hours while accomplishing assigned duties primarily in an office/production setting.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.