MPC Programme Lead
19 days ago
Technicolor Creative Studios Project Portfolio Management is a newly formed organisation designed to introduce standardised project portfolio practices and perform active prioritisation and management of business change. A business change focussed Program Director is required to run the MPC portfolio, as well as to support executing the change plan which has an objective to embed new and standardised solutions and ways of working across all functions.
As lead for MPC initiatives, the role is to strategically plan and lead TCS MPC programmes, working in partnership across TCS shared functions to ensure multiple work streams are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards.
- Leading the delivery and Change execution for TCS MPC related programmes and initiatives
- Applying the TCS project management framework across both waterfall and agile projects and ensuring all project & programme governance is correctly setup and adhered to
- Manage a team of leads ensuring projects are planned and executed effectively
- Ensure that roles, skills and procedures within the Project Management team are optimised and used to best effect, maximising the profitability and efficiency of projects
- Work across the business to galvanise support for the programmes
- Identify needed resources for projects and work with the wider business to secure them
- Create project KPIs to identify project scope, critical success factors, risks, etc.
- Manages the project work plan and hold the team and project managers accountable to variances in budget and hours
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked at Director level at a leading management consultancy
- Essential to have prior experience on working on technology (specifically graphics solutions) and production management implementation programmes.
- An excellent understanding of show production processes and experience in standardising practices
- An understanding of the key stakeholders required to engage and transition to new ways of working
- Project management certified eg MSP, PRINCE, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to take on projects mid-stream to form a plan and take forward from the ground up
- Managed projects in large, complex (global) organisations
- Experience of managing programmes that touch all areas of business from tech to people to operations
- High EQ, able to build relationships across the business and align diverse business units behind a central vision
- Seniority to present and push back on the exec when needed
- A modest, resilient, and open approach to business who thrives in ambiguous situations
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) is a business unit within Technicolor incorporating Technicolor’s world leading brands MPC (Features and Visual Effects), Mikros Animation, The Mill (Advertising) and Technicolor Games. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
TCS continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.