This job might no longer be available.
ML Software Engineer Summer Intern
24 days ago
What does the EA IT Employee Experience Engineering Team do?
Electronic Arts is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. Our game franchises are offered as both packaged goods products and online services delivered through Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets. EA has more than 275 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
Our team, the Employee Experience Engineering group is a central technology team that manages developing application and data services and enterprise mobile applications that support all employees throughout EA. Our goal is to produce high-quality, reusable, services and web and mobile solutions that help every EA employee do their job and contribute to the goal of EA making the world's greatest games.
What will you do?
As an AI & ML Full stack Intern you will achieve data science and software engineering goals set by you and your mentor. Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the development of the team's AI & ML capabilities, develop web applications and microservices that power and integrate our worker knowledge, collaboration, and productivity solutions.
- Pursuing BS/Bachelors in Data Science or Computer Science
- Experience with machine learning and deep learning methods
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks
- Experience with statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining
- Experience with Machine Learning Concepts - Training, Validation, /Recall, Bias/Variance
- Experience extracting, cleansing, and manipulating large, diverse structured and unstructured data sets.
- Experience with Keras, PyTorch/Jupyter notebook, Algorithm Analysis, Pattern Classification algorithms.
- Knowledge of API & Microservices development
- Experience programming in a large software project – at school, or in an open source context
- Experience engineering SaaS-based software development
- Service-Side Technologies such as NodeJS and Python
- Familiarity with Software Unit Testing
- Public Cloud Technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of any Data visualization tool
- Interest in DevOps