MIS procurement system owner
8 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
This position supports existing team members in new implementation, enhancement, and support of Oracle Procurement functionality.
- Implementing Oracle fusion ERP & Providing support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, enhancements, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting) for Procurement & Financial management modules.
- Supporting financial, procurment and logistics departments business requirements
- Managing vendors, external and internal resources.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing best practices standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge, ensures documentation is complete and maintained.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- +3 years of managing information technology and/or information systems implementations.
- Prior experienced with ERP implementation, expertise in the eras of financial, Procurement and budget managment preferably in Oracle.
- Highly motivated and passionate in this area of expertise.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Hands on with deep technical understanding.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledgeable with integrations process and methodologies to other systems - advantage
- Prior experienced with creating complex reports - advantage
- Knowledgeable with Oracle PaaS - advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or equivalent - advantage