Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
14 days ago
As a Management Information Analyst, you will be responsible for the creation of internal reports through Excel and other reporting applications for internal teams and the wider business. Another aspect of the role will be gathering functional requirements and organising workshops for the business to look at areas of focus and development. We are looking for a flexible individual who can be reactive with operational requests to support the culture of data-driven decisions to best support or players.
The role will require fantastic collaboration skills, we will require alignment with the existing reporting team to ensure the data is consistent, correct and fit for purpose. As well as this, we will require the MI analyst to work with system admins and project managers to explore enhancements and improvements to existing and future reports methods. As MI analyst, you will also be responsible for the maintenance of our existing reports adding to them should there be any other requirements. This role is to facilitate our operational teams to provide them with all the information they require to support the culture of making data-driven decisions. This role requires autonomy and the skills to liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure we are supporting all our players across EMEA, APAC and China. This is a great opportunity for an experienced MI Analyst to join an exciting and evolving team in the world of video games.
- Build Reports to enable business users to monitor and analyse volumes and performance to help drive CRC strategy.
- Ensure all reports used within the operational teams at the CRC are consistent and correct.
- Liaise with the existing reporting (BI) team to ensure we are aligned across all levels of data.
- Explore and evaluate data sources and recommend improvements and enhancements.
- Assist the operational teams with new and existing reporting requirements.
- Support the production of reports relating to volume and performance.
- Conduct regular validation reviews of data to ensure it is correct, consistent and fit for purpose.
- Provide support to stakeholders on data requirements.
- To support education and training around reporting and self-serve
- Work collaboratively to ensure all teams have the framework to make data-driven decisions
- Develop new reports to support operational goals and targets
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- College education desired with mathematical or statistical course
- Minimum of one year of experience in a multi-channel Contact/call Center environment
- Minimum of one year of experience in trend analysis
- You like playing with Spreadsheets and Database at an expert level and proficient in all MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Power BI and Access). Knowledge of VBA and SQL languages required
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting/scheduling software
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience utilizing a major ACD system
- A creative and open-minded approach to problem-solving with a strong ability to identify, investigate and resolve issues
- Collaborative, you are a strong team player and able to to work independently with minimal supervision.
- With your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you know how to adapt your communication to your audience
- Autonomous and creative, you are able to work on own initiative and prioritize your workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.