MBA Summer Intern, General Management
6 days ago
Job Title:MBA Summer Intern, General Management
We are recruiting for the next class of Activision Blizzard’s summer MBA interns. These participants will work in critical roles across Activision Blizzard, Activision Publishing, and Blizzard Entertainment in Southern California. They will contribute to key business functions, while developing networks and experiences designed to accelerate their careers.
Our 2023 MBA summer intern class will have the opportunity to apply for our 2-year general management Rotation Program via an expedited process upon successful completion of the internship.
- Currently enrolled in business school and graduating by May/June of 2024.
- 3+ years full-time work experience.
- Candidates must be available for a 10-week internship starting mid-June, relocating to Santa Monica, California or Irvine, California
- Demonstrated experience in project management and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Ability to steer others through influence and teamwork signifying advanced interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Skillfully use data to research complex information and produce summaries utilizing excellent numerical and statistical skills.
- Can move nimbly between strategy and execution.
- Superb presentation skills with the ability to adjust to various audiences ranging from senior leaders, external partners, and cross functional peers.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Work on business-critical projects and teams that have a direct impact on the company.
- Build your knowledge base with trainings designed to provide a deep dive into new products/service delivery methods, corporate strategy, game development processes, and more.
- Participate in networking events with your team members, cohort, development studio employees, and executives.
Possible functional assignments with the potential to pipeline into the Rotational program include but are not limited to:
- Business Development
- Marketing - Global Publishing
- Marketing - Digital Commerce
- Studio Management
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.