MBA Strategy Associate Intern
11 days ago
Electronic Arts is looking for high performing students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2023 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Strategy Associate Intern (Summer 2023)
The Strategy team works closely with EA’s executive leadership in shaping strategies to drive decision-making impact across the company. Projects may include business and product strategy with our game studios and game related initiatives, strategic planning, assessing new opportunities and partnerships, and market landscape assessments. The associate intern will have the opportunity to work across projects that support the c-suite, game studios, social, commercial, and technology organizations – based on interest and prior experience.
- Support high-visibility and impactful projects through hypothesis-driven strategic analysis
- Evaluate key consumer, game, technology, and market changes to identify emerging trends and assess their impact on EA’s strategy
- Explore competitive and industry dynamics and monitor EA’s performance in relation to the rest of the games industry
- Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders
Skills / Requirements:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master’s, or MBA program
- Passion for problem-solving and answering complex business questions
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent business writing and verbal communications, including delivery of presentations to senior leaders
- Be a curious and data-driven strategist
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong interest in the games, media, sports, and/or entertainment industries
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.