Product Management Intern (Summer 2022)
You’re the Product Manager.
You are part of EA’s Customer Experience organization that strives to make EA known for taking care of players. You will help us oversee product execution throughout the product lifecycle to ensure our Customer Experience offerings support the strategy and goals of EA. You will work with a variety of partners to help the team design products, and coordinate with your Principal Product Manager to align your enhancements to the broader EA Customer Experience strategy.
You’re here to transform the customer experience for EA so you will need to research and understand what experiences players are looking for and help guide us by gathering insights, designing creative solutions, and contributing to the product roadmap. You will analyze information from within EA and its partner studios to help improve the roadmap for our product(s) and oversee product implementation and measure product success.
A typical day in the life of the Product Manager:
- Keep a pulse on the trends and how those impact our products
- Ask thought-provoking questions to understand how to enhance our products
- Connect the dots between what’s happening in the business to how it impacts players and our products
- Understand how changes to our products impacts the player, the Customer Experience organization, Studios, or EA
- Measure the effectiveness of your product - if it’s not improving the experience or achieving the goals, figure out why and try something else
- Know how to guide the team to develop the products and help reduce delays
You'll love this job it:
- Product Management : You want to help manage a product lifecycle including ideation, roadmaps, overseeing development, and future releases.
- Project Management : You are familiar and work well with project management teams and processes.
- Business Analysis : You can assess current state vs. future state and the gaps between the two. You can identify the cause of issues and identify impacts of changes.
- Problem Solving : You’re great at solving problems and familiar with Design Thinking
- Communicator : You are great at talking through complex issues with partners and your team and can get the right outcome in meetings with your team and other partners.
- Enrolled in a MBA degree program during summer 2021, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2022.
- 1+ years of experience with Product Management or similar experience
- Experience in productivity software such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Docs , etc.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.