MBA - Marketing, Commercial and Positive Play Group (MCP) MBA Leadership Rotational Program
15 days ago
Marketing, Commercial and Positive Play Group (MCP) MBA Leadership Rotational Program
(Based in North America)
Electronic Arts (EA) is comprised of a globally diverse team of creators, trailblazers, and risk-takers that exist to inspire the world to play. EA is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices, and personal computers.
The MCP Group within EA develops the strategic vision of our products, runs outstanding multi-channel campaigns, grow sales, publishes games in global markets develops global insights and helps our players have amazing experiences with EA every hour of every day.
MCP is offering a diverse up to 12-month long, full-time internship as part of the Leadership Rotational Program (LRP). The program focuses on identifying and growing in the next generation of EA leaders by providing an immersive, on-the-job experience across a broad range of responsibilities.
As a LRP Intern, you’ll rotate through two temporary roles to practice new skills, grow your network, gain new experiences, and learn about several areas of our business while also building a 1:1 relationship with an Executive Leader.
Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to EA’s global Studio & Corporate operations and provides opportunities to attend industry events.
Some examples of the LRP roles include the following:
- Global EA Brand Management
- Channel Strategy
- Demand Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Relationship Marketing
- Commercial Account Management
You will be paired with managers from different MCP disciplines to complete two rotations across two different facets of MCP.
Your managers and team will meet with you to coordinate your rotations, identify short-term projects, provide coaching and help you gain the knowledge needed for a successful career at EA. Also, this program provides visibility to EA’s MCP leadership team through special projects, presentations, and networking.
Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities based on their internship performance.
Technical Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional business, commercial or marketing experience , Bachelor’s degree.
- You want to gain exposure across EA and the gaming industry
- Exemplify EA’s purpose and beliefs of Creativity, Pioneering, Passion, Determination, Learning, and Teamwork.
- Interest and knowledge in gaming
- Lead projects, including anticipating requirements and monitoring workload
- Proficiency in presentation creation
- Focus in delivering to senior management
- Passion and enthusiasm to learn
- Work collaboratively within a group, across myriad divisions / functions, and as an independent contributor
What You Get!
- Comprehensive compensation package including a base salary, bonus eligibility, and stock
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Free EA Games
- Additional benefits including life insurance, 401(k), free onsite gym, onsite cafeteria, paid holidays including Company shut down at the end of the calendar year, and employee discount program
Inclusion & Diversity
EA believes in the potential of every human being. We celebrate diversity of thought, cultural differences, lifestyle, age, background, religion, economic and social status, gender identity and marital status. Building a culture of inclusion allows us to create experiences for our people, culture, and community.
We also understand that inclusion and diversity is a business imperative. Our investments in inclusion and diversity will shape the future of EA. We are working to embed inclusion across our processes and culture. Here are a few important areas we are focused on achieving:
- Develop relatable content and games
- Promote expansion into new and diverse markets
- Grow great talent that can excel and do their best work
Bridge to better representation that authentically reflects players around the world