M&A HR Project Manager (Contract)
1 month ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What You'll Do
We’re looking for a M&A Project Manager to support People team work streams throughout due diligence and integration. This includes developing and managing multiple, complex project plans, analyzing data, and communicating with various stakeholders within the deal team, and across the People organization.
In This Role You Will
- Serve as the HR project manager on the M&A team, executing against due diligence and integration projects.
- Develop repeatable HR project plans to support current and future deals
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5+ years of program/project management experience from an HR/People perspective.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable managing multiple data sets.
- Skilled at managing multiple, complex projects in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Managing and communicating with cross-functional stakeholders.
Remaining Skills Needed
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy.
- Able to deal with change at speed and desire to make a difference is paramount. We are looking for someone who loves to build from the ground up.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a virtual / distributed environment.
- Strong results orientation and ability to drive closure and action on due diligence and integration tasks.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.