This job might no longer be available.
Logistics Manager, Global Broadcast
Irvine, CA, United States
4 months ago
Blizzard Broadcast is looking for a Logistics Manager to monitor and report on the company’s Broadcast, A/V equipment, IT, and staging inventory. This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining inventory control systems and standard methodologies. A successful inventory manager at Blizzard will not only take on the role of leading the inventory management but training employees on proper procedures for requisitioning Broadcast and A/V equipment and scenic set pieces. Travel will be an intricate part of this role, as Blizzard Broadcast & Events stores, ships, and utilizes assets globally.
- Work within Blizzards established inventory control norms, and devise new methods specifically tailored to Broadcast &
- Manage logistic vendors and shippers
- Process requests and facilitate shipping of equipment as needed by Broadcast &
- Be familiar with all manner of Media and production equipment and expendables needed by ongoing
- Ensure expendables are properly stocked in appropriate
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive
- Analyze data to anticipate future
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are
- Remit equipment for repair and monitor progress, replace as needed.
- Report to upper management on inventory levels, issues
- Travel internationally to catalog existing inventory and maintain accurate records going forward.
- 5+ years of experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and craft reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and social abilities
- BSc/BA in business logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Previous work in Broadcast or related events field
- A love of eSports
- Multi or bilingual.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are passionate about working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered