Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
20 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator!
You will coordinate Domestic and International product movements, as a member of a small tight knit Logistics team. The Logistics team is part of the Supply Chain within the Operations team.
What you’ll do
- Domestic Logistics – Coordinating vendor drop shipments of assigned new product releases. The volume of which can make up half of a new product release.
- International Logistics - Coordinating the logistics of assigned worldwide product releases and restock orders going to 70+ countries.
- Importation Logistic - Coordinating the logistics for the importation of components and product reprints to consignment partners and the WOTC distribution center.
- Invoice Processing - WOTC’s freight and customs invoice processing and audits.
What you’ll bring
▪ Strong communication skills
▪ Detail oriented, with analytical and problem solving capability
▪ Timely and confident decision making.
▪ Microsoft Office Excel and Word required. SAP experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.