10 days ago
As a Logistics Analyst, responsibilities include and are not limited to supply chain services, managing critical parts availability, supporting engineering requirements, inbound and outbound freight to include international shipments, inventory control and customer service support to Magic Leap remote facilities.
- Verify, count, receive and document all products received in SAP system and/ or Material Receipt Tool.
- Stock product in the designated location, using FIFO.
- Assist purchasing and/or finance personnel in researching receiving discrepancies.
- Replenishment of picking locations to include floor stock inventory.
- Report inventory discrepancies and/or out of stock items immediately.
- Process, kit, pick, pack, stage, and ship all customer orders.
- Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments.
- Create and maintain import/export documentation for international shipments.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of all warehouse storage areas.
- Maintain material handling equipment and report any potential problems.
- Perform cycle counting as required.
- Manage kitting requests to support engineering requirements and sales operations.
- Manage consumables consumption and replenishment.
- Assist with the development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in warehousing.
- Working knowledge and understanding of ERP system in a manufacturing environment, SAP prior experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with other employees and external parties.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.