Localization Specialist - German Language
Bucharest Bucharest ro
6 days ago
Are you fluent in German? Do you dream of working in one of the most dynamic industries? Join Ubisoft's team of heroes as a Localization Specialist and start your career now!
The objective of a linguistic tester is to perform specific language tests on versions of games developed for German market.
- Identifies and reports all the linguistic errors from the verified product. Types of errors that will be reported – missing texts and translations, text / audio de-synchronization, spelling & grammar mistakes, linguistic consistency (text & audio).
- Works closely with the Localization Project Manager assigned for the project and reports to him on the localization status of the version. Also, keeps the lead tester permanently informed concerning the status of the specific language tests.
- Evaluates the global functioning of the game and insures it meets validation requirements.
- Identifies and submits in a standard format in the data base the encountered error, so they could easily be identified and reproduced. Reports periodically the evolution of the tests and the progress of the given tasks.
- Is a reference for evaluating the overall localization quality of the tested products.
- Constantly improves his linguistic skills and gains experience regarding the specific gaming terminology used in German language.
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of German language (native speakers or fluent students or graduates)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the culture and characteristics of German language
- Team player
- Linguistic Certificate is a plus
- Professional or academic experience abroad is a plus
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoftproduction studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1000 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!