Localization QA - Castilian Spanish (Contract)
7 months ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Spanish (Castilian) speaking Localization QA Tester that will be accountable for the translation quality of our products and games. The person in this role will be able to learn quickly, is adaptable, and has a broad knowledge base in your specified language. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in a Localization function, then we would like to talk to you.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Providing localization quality assurance for our products and games
- Handling emergency translations as needed
- Prioritizing bugs in relation to development focus and properly communicate the impact of blocking and critical issues
- Supporting the quality of both the game and the development process
- Ability to read, write, and speak the Spanish (Castilian) language
- Experience working in Localization in the gaming industry
- Experience in quality assurance
- Passionate about games and your native language
Along with your resume, to be considered for the position, please also submit a written review of your favorite game in Spanish - Castilian to showcase your knowledge of the language.
This is going to be Epic!