Localization QA Analyst
23 days ago
Job Title:Localization QA Analyst
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented Global Localization QA Analyst in Taipei. This person will drive effective and efficient test life cycle activities for global Localization QA teams and projects, both done in-house and outsourced. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and relationship building skills, demonstrated attitude for test project management and experience in dealing with multiple teams and cultures in changing environments.
The successful candidate will actively collaborate with other regional teams around the globe, with our localization production team and development teams in the United States. This person will also work with external vendors to ensure that Blizzard standards are upheld.
- Plan and coordinate test activities for Localization QA for internal and external teams globally.
- Engage in test design activities and audits with the active involvement of all relevant teams.
- Monitor test activities, propose corrective measures and report on the progress to stakeholders.
- Design, maintain and distribute documentation for standardized testing.
- Support testing forces by removing obstacles and providing information necessary for testing.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with all test stakeholders.
- Implement lessons learned through test closure and other activities.
- Define and maintain test approaches for projects in alignment with global test strategy.
- Solicit, propose and drive global test process and tool improvement initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Use data analytics to make business decisions and improve efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent understanding of testing principles and techniques with a proven track record of successful test project management in the software industry.
- Strong understanding of localization industry.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to influence stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving approach.
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Adequate written and verbal English communication skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Passionate about testing and games
- Degree in a related field, i.e. computer science, software engineering, quality assurance, localization
- Certifications in testing or project management, i.e. PMP, ISTQB…
- Experience driving risk-based testing
- Excellent knowledge of Blizzard products and services